About Our Dental Practice
Our dental practice has been providing comfortable and experienced dental care to patients in the Atlanta area for over 40 years. Our dentists and their friendly, professional staff welcome each patient as they would a member of their own family.
Meet Dr. Finkel
Dr. Robert Finkel graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1979, and has practiced dentistry in the Atlanta area ever since. After maintaining offices in Norcross and Duluth, he moved into his current, state-of-the-art office in May, 2010. Be sure to take the office tour and see the beautiful new office!
In his over 40 years of practice, Dr. Finkel has worked very hard to expand his training and stay current with all of the latest developments in dentistry. This helps him to provide the highest quality of dental care to you. His awards and memberships include:
- Member and Board Certified Diplomate of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- Fellow and Master in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member and Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Member of the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
- Member of the Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics – Rated Top Dentist for 2010 and 2013
- Member of the Northern District Dental Association
- Member of the Seattle Study Club of Atlanta
- Member and Fellow in the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Graduate of TMJ Framework for Craniomandibular Studies
- Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (L.V.I.)
- Graduate of the LSU Cosmetic Dentistry Continuum
- Graduate of the Kois Center for Excellence in Diagnostics, Treatment Planning and Occlusion
- Past President of the Atlanta Craniomandibular Society
Because of his determination to share his extensive training with other dentists, Dr. Finkel is a past president of the Atlanta Craniomandibular Society, and is currently an off-site professor and instructor with the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry.
In the summer of 2008, Dr. Finkel was awarded the prestigious Lifelong Learning & Service Recognition Award from the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Finkel was one of the first three dentists in the state of Georgia to receive this award and was chosen out of more than 35,000 U.S. dentists.
Dr. Finkel and his wife, Rhonda, currently reside in Duluth, GA. They have two children, Jeff and Kami, and two Yorkie-poos, Zoe and Ziva. Dr. and Mrs. Finkel enjoy traveling, hiking, reading and spending time with friends.
Meet Dr. Yoni Polack
Dr. Polack graduated cum laude from Rutgers University in June 2012 with a combined degree in Biology and English Literature. He received his DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry) from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2016. He was at the top of his class and was the recipient of the coveted Herman and Dorothy Berman Scholarship.
Dr. Polack then completed a Dental General Practice Residency at the prestigious WoodHull Medical Center in New York City, where he did rotations in Oral Surgery, Pedodontics, Medical Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, and Head, Neck, and Facial trauma.
Dr. Polack has trained at the Dawson Academy for Advanced Dental Studies and with the respected Spear Academy. He is a Gold Provider with the Invisalign System of Clear Aligner Orthodontics (braces). He has extensive training in Digital Dentistry including digital scanning of the mouth and teeth, digital restoration design, and in-office milling of dental restorations. He brings with him a state-of-the-art digital scanner and the expertise to take us into the future of dentistry.
Dr. Polack shares our commitment of staying familiar with the forefront of dental research, technology and advanced dental education so that our patients always receive the best dental care possible.
Dr. Polack enjoys playing guitar, reading, hiking, and spending time with his fiancée Alyson and their large puppy, Ringo.
Meet the Team
To make an appointment, call 770‑497‑9111 or click here to request an appointment online.