About Our Dental Practice
Dr. Finkel has been providing comfortable and experienced dental care to patients in the Atlanta area for almost 40 years. Dr. Finkel and his friendly, professional staff welcome each patient as they would a member of their own family.
Meet Dr. Finkel
Dr. Robert Finkel graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1979, and has practiced dentistry in the Atlanta area ever since. After maintaining offices in Norcross and Duluth, he moved into his current, state-of-the-art office in May, 2010. Be sure to take the office tour and see the beautiful new office!
In his almost 40 years of practice, Dr. Finkel has worked very hard to expand his training and stay current with all of the latest developments in dentistry. This helps him to provide the highest quality of dental care to you. His awards and memberships include:
- Member and Board Certified Diplomat of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- Fellow and Master in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Member of the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
- Member of the Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics – Rated Top Dentist for 2010 and 2013
- Member of the Northern District Dental Association
- Member of the Seattle Study Club of Atlanta
- Member and Fellow in the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Graduate of TMJ Framework for Craniomandibular Studies
- Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (L.V.I.)
- Graduate of the LSU Cosmetic Dentistry Continuum
- Graduate of the Kois Center for Excellence in Diagnostics, Treatment Planning and Occlusion
Because of his determination to share his extensive training with other dentists, Dr. Finkel is a past president of the Atlanta Craniomandibular Society, and is currently an off-site professor and instructor with the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry.
In the summer of 2008, Dr. Finkel was awarded the prestigious Lifelong Learning & Service Recognition Award from the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Finkel was one of the first three dentists in the state of Georgia to receive this award and was chosen out of more than 35,000 U.S. dentists.
Dr. Finkel and his wife, Rhonda, currently reside in Duluth, GA. They have two children, Jeff and Kami, and two Yorkie-poos, Zoe and Ziva. Dr. and Mrs. Finkel enjoy traveling, hiking, reading and spending time with friends.
Meet the Team
To make an appointment, call 770‑212‑9691 or click here to request an appointment online.