Benefits of Veneers
Dallas prosthodontist Dr. Raymond Rodriguez routinely sees patients who aren’t satisfied with their teeth, and want to improve their smile in order to have a better quality of life. If you have teeth that are chipped, worn down, discolored, broken, dental veneers provide a solution to dramatically improve the appearance of teeth. Veneers are wafer-thin, custom made, porcelain shells that can be applied in only a couple visits to our Dallas office, and can give you the confidence to smile again!
Why Choose Veneers?
Veneers can change the color, the shape, size or length of your teeth. Besides being used to repair damaged areas of the teeth, they can be used to fill unwanted spaces or misalignments. Because veneers preserve as much as the natural tooth as possible, and offer incredible cosmetic appeal, it’s no wonder why they’re one of the most popular treatments.
The Advantages Of Our Dallas Veneers
There are many benefits you can enjoy by having porcelain veneers bonded to your teeth including:
- Greatly enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Providing you with an immediate boost of self-confidence.
- Requiring just two visits to our office, depending on the severity of your case.
- Offering a durable cosmetic solution.
- No recovery time.
- Stain-resistant with proper hygiene and care.
Our veneers are also incredibly long lasting. With proper upkeep, your veneers can last anywhere from 7 to 15 years. You can ensure your veneers last as long as possible by:
- Brushing your teeth twice a day, and flossing after dinnertime at night.
- Visiting your dentist bi-annually for checkups and professional cleanings.
- Limiting your consumption of teeth-staining beverages like soda, red wine, coffee and tea.
- Avoiding teeth grinding and opening containers with your teeth.
Questions? Contact Us Now!
If you would like to find out if you’re a candidate for porcelain veneers, please contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rodriguez today. A member of our dedicated and friendly staff would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you have. We’re proud to serve patients in and around Richardson and Dallas, TX.