We want our patients to be able to comfortably afford their dental care. We offer the following payment options so our patients have the opportunity to decide which one best suits their needs.
Our office will gladly work with you to help get the maximum benefit available. Most insurance companies do not cover 100% of your cost of treatment. Because of this, you will be asked to pay your deductible and estimated portion for the charges on the day that service is rendered.
We will estimate your coverage as closely as possible, but we can make no guarantee of any estimated coverage. Because the insurance policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company, the ultimate responsibility for all charges lies with you, the patient.
- Cash or check – We are happy to offer a 5% pre-payment courtesy for all treatment plans over $2,000 paid in full, in advance of treatment. (3% if on a credit card)
- Credit cards – We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®and American Express®.
- CareCredit® – Outside financing with CareCredit is fast and convenient. We can help you apply for up to 24 months interest-free financing, or a financing plan for up to 60 months with no money down.
LendingClub Patient Solutions
Our practice is pleased to present flexible payment plans through LendingClub Patient Solutions. LendingClub offers:
- plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments that never change over the life of the loan.
- patient-friendly, no-interest plans with no retroactive interest.
- no upfront payments
- no prepayment penalty
It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application which displays fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, all without impacting your credit score.
For more information, simply ask a team member or visit lendingclub.com/patients.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage
Wells Fargo offers financing through their Health Advantage credit card program. Some benefits include:
- Special financing options
- Revolving line of credit to use again at participating dental, veterinary, vision and audiology offices that accept the card
- Same-day access to your line of credit as approved
- Easy in-office or online application
To make an appointment, call 770‑212‑9691 or click here to request an appointment online.